Bloodrage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloodrage

Bloodrage, Stormrage EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're looking for classleaders :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zitrix/Dariax
Admin
Zitrix/Dariax

We're looking for classleaders :) Empty
PostSubject: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 10:57 am

Bloodrage has currently got few/none classleaders atm. We need expirienced ppl (preferably ,exceptions can be done). Write a sort of application on this forum explaining to us why u want to be classleader for ur class. Note, do not use the "application template".

A classleader is first and for most a frontfigure, a "idol". Their tasks is to find/design specs, handle raid spots for that class, read forum (for example Nihilums) etc etc.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodrage.all-up.com
Parpard
Parpard

PostSubject: class leaders   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm not gonna guess how many who will reply on this but I'm pretty sure it's few..
What do we need class leaders for?
I don't really see the point in class leaders when we got officer.. unless we chance officer rank to class leader

And btw Zit... you're my idol^^
Back to top Go down
Parpard
Parpard

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 4:53 pm

hate those bugged sigs btw.. sorry

should be <3 bloodrage
Back to top Go down
Zitrix/Dariax
Admin
Zitrix/Dariax

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 5:18 pm

Officers and Classleaders havn't got the same tasks. Classleaders is supposed to look after THEIR class. Officers sort out raid-setups, this forum and general things assosiated with the guild.
Back to top Go down
Parpard
Parpard

PostSubject: recruiter   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 6:46 pm

personally i think officers should look for members and their application...
And use what i call a recruit master who makes the guild known on the realm...

but thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Zitrix/Dariax
Admin
Zitrix/Dariax

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedWed Jan 23, 2008 9:34 pm

Hmm. I see what u mean, but a classleader is kinda like an officer, only difference is that he/she is well known with the class and able to give new members tips etc.. and ofc we could have a recruit master..
Back to top Go down
Parpard
Parpard

PostSubject: recruit master   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedThu Jan 24, 2008 12:14 am

Just love the recruit master name.. and job to =P
Back to top Go down
Sarp

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedThu Jan 24, 2008 11:06 am

Hey! Very Happy

I'd love to be the classleader for rogues. I don't say that i got the biggest raid expirince, but i know when we need a rogue. santa
Back to top Go down
Zitrix/Dariax
Admin
Zitrix/Dariax

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedThu Jan 24, 2008 12:39 pm

first of all as u said u haven't much raid expirience that's true, but I still think ur capable of beeing rogues Classleader.. Ofc with that title ppl expect u to know abit about their specs, how they dps best etc etc.. Recruiting isn't ur most important job

Second of all that santa-smiley is gay

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parpard
Parpard

PostSubject: rogue classleader   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedThu Jan 24, 2008 10:55 pm

yeah.. you cant be a noob like you and except to be class leader =P
Back to top Go down
Zitrix/Dariax
Admin
Zitrix/Dariax

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedThu Jan 24, 2008 11:59 pm

lol! at that
Back to top Go down
Zidaneix

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedFri Jan 25, 2008 12:18 am

Well about cl`s i got an opionion. I have a wery long experience with beeing an cl, sinde i am one myself with my shaman. What CL`s do is much what Zitrix said, Like taking care of the recruitment of their class, sory out how many they need of that class, demotes / promotes etc. An officer`s job is to maintain the stability of the guild, and make sure the guild is doing fine. They are like the boarder of the whole guild, so they got a wery big responsebility. Class Leaders on the other hand has nothing to do with this. as an officer, you need to be a serious player that knows his role wery good in the guild, and they are the ones that have the final word on rules and ranks in the guild (Not applications and what the cl is in charge of tho).

So if we are going to work out as a stabile guild, we first need to make a choise of some officers (if it hassen`t ben done yet), and after that the Class Leader of each class. After that, the cl`s can begun to recruit their classes, by maybe make a post on the wow forums of what they are recruiting ( a post togerhet is best) and then wait for players to send in an application to out guild. In that way, we show ourselves as a mature guild, and for that people will start to respect us and know how well we are doing in the WoW community Smile.
Back to top Go down
Zitrix/Dariax
Admin
Zitrix/Dariax

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedFri Jan 25, 2008 11:52 am

Well, we have allready sorted out officers and have started sorting out Classleaders. That's kinda why i made the forum "looking for classleaders". You have some good points though...
Only one problem, some of the guild member(s) wish to join the guild called "Wrecked" . And loads of us don't want to do that, I personaly mean that we shouldn't join a guild like Wrecked just to go gruul. And ofcourse not all of our officers/classleaders will be given the same rank in Wrecked as the currently have in Bloodrage. I think we should vote about it, Disband bloodrage or not disbanding bloodrage.

Tbh i would rather be in a guild with loads of IRL m8s and in-game m8s than in a guild that maybe does gruul a couple of times. If i wanted a great guild at the firs place , I wouldn't even joined Bloodrage since i've loads of offers from bigger guilds, for example i got an offer from the newly-migrated guild Aeon the other day.. The said that had cleared SSC and almost TK. I told them thanx for teh offer, but I've allready got a guild im happy with..
Back to top Go down
Zidaneix

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedFri Jan 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Yes you have amny good points here Zitrix. Personally i would rarther like to play with my RL friends, rather than merging together with a guild. I came to this server to play with you guys, and the things that i wrote over your posts, where just thoughts that would make our guild a littler more, well you know more known and stuff like that. To play with my friends and to progress in a steady level is wery fun, as i see of it. So yes, merging with Wrecked is not a wery good option, if we don`t want to play wery hardcore Smile.
Back to top Go down
Zitrix/Dariax
Admin
Zitrix/Dariax

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedFri Jan 25, 2008 12:48 pm

Wrecked isn't a hardcore guild, they are just like us except i think they have done gruul. The only thing merging with them would result in is a couple gruul raid and lesser karazhan raids , since we have more ppl that wants the spots... I think we should gear up our current ppl, then recruit ppl to a 2. karazhan team and gruul..
Back to top Go down
Zidaneix

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedFri Jan 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Ah ok then. Just thought they where Razz.

Ye, that sounds like a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Parpard
Parpard

PostSubject: wrecked   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedFri Jan 25, 2008 10:52 pm

I dont wanna join wrecked at all tbh
Back to top Go down
Zidaneix

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_minipostedSat Jan 26, 2008 3:14 am

Parpard wrote:
I dont wanna join wrecked at all tbh
Then you don`t. Simple as that Smile. I`m not gonna do it eather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're looking for classleaders :)   We're looking for classleaders :) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

We're looking for classleaders :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloodrage :: LF classleaders :)-
Jump to: